Undead Slayer ExtremeEndless action-packed battles against dreadful warriors from the dead
Invite your friends and fight to be the Extreme Undead Slayer!
Undead Slayer Extreme!
Fight against the undead in a historical battlefield
All the infamous villains from the Chinese dynasty are ready to take action. Only the chosen one can slay the zombie warriors and reconstruct the fallen kingdom.
Amazing graphics filled with thrilling action movements.
Optimized touch controls with vivid moves
Command 20 different skills, rolls, special attacks, and more!
Various Maps and Stages. Strategy plays in different stages of enemy annihilations, punitive expeditions, horse carriage guard battles, and siege warfares.
Change heroes during battles with the unique 'Tag System' Promote Generals and play as another hero when you're in trouble.
Generals take action with original weapons and skills that include bows and arrows, spears, fans, double swords, qigong, axes, and more!
Character Development System. Many types of character improvements such as weapon enhancements, skill upgrades, and training.
Social Features and Leaderboard Double the fun by inviting friends from Facebook and compete with them for the top position in the ranking chart!
1 Developer Does It All? Graphics, illustration, game design and coding...all done by 1 person!
- QuestionsWhat is Undead Slayer Extreme?
answer Undead Slayer Extreme is a hack and slash action role-playing game that features 'Xiahou Dun', a zombie hunter from an ancient Chinese dynasty.
- QuestionsDo I need network access?
answer Yes, network access is required. Network usage is free when connected via Wi-Fi. Else, additional data fee may be charged according to your mobile carrier.
- QuestionsWhere can I find my Member Number?
answer Your Member Number (max 9 digits) is displayed at the bottom right of the main screen.
- QuestionsWhen I uninstall or reset the game, can previous data be recovered?
answer No. As Undead Slayer Extreme is a Single Player game, all game info will only be stored in your device. Therefore, when you uninstall or reset the game application, all data, including cash item records, character and item info etc., will be permanently deleted, and cannot be restored.
- QuestionsWhat can I purchase from the Shop?
answer You can purchase Jade (premium currency) and other cash items from [SHOP], which can be accessed from the bottom left of the game screen.
- - Buy Jade : Jade can be purchased with Cash.
- - Gold : Jade can be traded for Gold.
- - Item : Stones and Keys can be purchased.
- - Weapon Purchase : Swords, Twinswords, Spears, etc. can be purchased.
- - Weapon : Swords, Twinswords, Spears etc. can be purchased.
- - Armor : Outfits in different styles e.g. Karate, Samurai etc. can be purchased.
- - Accessory : 6 different accessories can be purchased.
* Each weapon/armor/accessory can only be purchased once.
* Items you've already purchased will be displayed as 'SOLD OUT'
- QuestionsHow many Game Modes are there?
answer There are two game modes.
- -Story Mode: Main story plot. Progressing the Story Mode will unlock new features such as Captain Recruitment etc.
- -Extreme Mode: Defeat the Boss General in each stage to advance. Your highest score will be recorded in the leaderboard.
- QuestionsTell me more about Extreme Mode.
answer The Extreme Mode is basically an infinite dungeon, and requires a Key to access.
At the end of each stage, a Boss General will appear.
Ranking is determined by the number of enemies killed, time used, as well as the number of times being attacked. Also, additional points are given if you are able to achieve a higher rank.
Skills will also drop randomly in the form of items during combat as additional battle aid.
* The Key can be purchased with Jade in [SHOP] > [Item] or replenished with time (1 per 6 hours).
- Questions What rewards can I get from Extreme Mode?
answer Gold or Captain Medal is given as a reward at the successful completion of each stage. Counting from the first stage, for every 8th stage completed, a Guardian is given. Guardians are pets that can be equipped/exchanged/unequipped from the Pet Shop.
- QuestionsTeach me how to Fight.
answer There are 4 kinds of Battle Field you can play.
1. Basic Controls
- Tap the screen to move.
- Your character will automatically attack enemies in your way.
- Double tap the screen to roll towards that direction.
- Touch the screen until the power gauge is full to perform a power attack.
2. Special Attacks
- Quickly drag the character to an enemy to inflict a special attack.
* Consumes 50 SP.
* If you instantly kill a single foe, you can recover a certain amount of your HP.
3. EX Attacks
- Touch the circle which appears after a powerful or special attack before
it disappears to trigger the EX attack.,
* You can perform 2 EX attacks in a row, during which your character becomes invulnerable.
4. Combo Attack
- When foes are killed consecutively, the Combo Gauge will fill up. Once it is full, slide your finger across the slide to unleash the Combo Attack.
- 1. Basic Controls
- QuestionsWhat kinds of Battlefield are there in the game?
answer There are 4 kinds of Battlefield.
1. Basic Battlefield : Annihilation
- The Basic Battlefield requires you to kill all the enemies in your path.
You can check your progress from the Stage Gauge on the upper right.
2. Special Battlefield : Escort, Siege
- Escort : Escort a carriage filled with crops to the goal line.
You can check the carriage HP on the left of the screen, and your progress to the goal from the Stage Gauge.
- Siege : Destroy enemy basecamps or their front gate to break into the castle.
3. Boss Battlefield : Assassination
- Same as Annihilation but the Boss General appears in the end.
4. Bonus Battlefield : Gold
- Starts randomly after clearing a Battlefield. Gold can be obtained by defeating enemies.
You can check your progress from the gauge at the top of the screen.
Each Battlefield consists of 3 modes: Basic Mode, Time Attack Mode, and 3-out Mode.
- 1. Basic Battlefield : Annihilation
- QuestionsWhat kind of rewards do I earn from clearing a Battlefield?
1. Basic Battlefield (Annihilation) / Special Battlefield (Escort/Siege)
- Chance to get Guardian Stone (enhanced stone), Treasures and Keys at random
2. Boss Battlefield (Assassination)
- Random chance to earn weapons
3. Bonus Battlefield (Gold)
- No additional reward
- 1. Basic Battlefield (Annihilation) / Special Battlefield (Escort/Siege)
- QuestionsTell me more about Weapon Grades.
answer Each weapon has 3 grades.
★ : Able to upgrade 3 times, No bonus.
★★ : Able to upgrade 4 times, Small bonus.
★★★ : Able to upgrade 5 times, Medium bonus.
* Grades for all the weapons purchased with Jades are ★★★★.
* Weapons purchased with Jades cannot be upgraded.
- QuestionsWhat can you tell me about Weapon Fortification?
answer Only weapons obtained from the Battlefield can be upgraded.
Touch [FORGE] on the menu. Select the weapon you wish to upgrade, then touch [Upgrade].
Gold and Stones (Guardian/Enhanced Stones) will be consumed and every upgrade has its own limitations.
Upgrades can be reset at a cost of 10 Jade.
- QuestionsHow can I do Captain Search?
answer Touch [SEARCH] > [Heroes] at the bottom right of the game screen.
Touch a region out of the 6 available regions. Select either [Basic Search] or [Precision Search].
- Basic Search : Requires 200 Gold. There is a chance to get a captain of rank 1~3 ★.
- Precision Search : Requires 5 Jade. There is a chance to get a captain of rank 3~5 ★
- QuestionsTell me more about Captain Ranks.
answer Captains are categorized into 5 different ranks. Their ranks are decided by the ability they possess. Higher rank captains have more ★ and Special Moves.
* The captain's level does not affect his/her rank.
* The cost of HP recovery is dependent on the captain's rank.
- QuestionsWhat is Energy Transfer?
answer Energy Transfer increases the ability of a captain through the transfer of energy from another captain.
A captain who provides the energy will be unavailable for use after the process is complete.
The captain who receives the energy will be upgraded and may gain a new ability.
* Energy Transfer does not cost anything.
* Captains cannot be restored after use.
* Although unavailable, once-acquired captains will still be registered in the Character Encyclopedia.
- QuestionsWhat are Pets?
answer There are two pets available in the game:
- Jeolyeong (Horse) : Summon to move around during battle. You can attack your enemies for a certain period of time while riding Jeolyeong.
- Bronze Sparrow (Eagle) : There is a chance that it will bring random items for you during battle. It is also able to attack your enemies for a certain period of time in the air.
Whenever a pet uses a battle skill, its stamina will be deducted (1 point per skill). Stamina can be restored with medicine and pet food.
- QuestionsHow does the Ranking System work?
answer The best score you attain in Extreme Mode is recorded in the ranking chart. You can compare your score with your friends or against all users in Undead Slayer Extreme. Friend rankings will be reset every Monday at 5 AM.
- QuestionsHow do I add friends?
answer Go to Extreme Mode and click the Add Friend icon at the bottom right of the screen.
There are 4 types of friend search.
- Facebook friends : Your Facebook friends are displayed here. Invite them to play the game!
- Suggested friends : Other users who play the game. Press the [+] button next to his/her nickname to add.
- Followers : Users who added you but are not your friends. Press the [+] button next to his/her nickname to add.
- Search by nickname : Search for a specific user directly. Press the [+] button next to his/her nickname to add.
- QuestionsHow can I purchase from the Webshop (Toast Shop)?
answer After downloading the game, you must login with Facebook in order to use the Webshop (Toast Shop) i.e. click [Start with Facebook] to begin.
[Quick start] accounts will not be able to access the Webshop.
The Webshop (Toast Shop) provides additional payment options such as MOL Wallet and Toast Balance, which can be topped up with 1-2 Call prepaid card.
Please make sure you login to the Webshop with the same Facebook account used to log into the game.
Download Toast Shop Guide (PDF)
If your question is not available in 'Help', Please contact us by E-mail.Send E-mail